On a brighter note though, I would like to say that my mom has offered to throw me a baby shower. So now we get to start planning a party. I am definatly looking forward to it. I am thinking that it will probably be in March. I am wondering when the best time to register would be. We registered for our wedding in January and it turned out to be a big mistake. Everything we registered for soon went on clearance and became difficult to find. Then a few weeks later they came out with all of their new spring line and we missed out on that. So I think I will try to restrain until February. Heads up- for those who keep asking me, we will be registering at Target and Baby Depot(Burlington Coat Factory).
Not much else to share right now, so I'll throw in a survey and 2 new belly pics-even a bare one!


How far along: 20 weeks +5 days
Weight Gain: 8 pounds
Maternity clothes: Can still wear most of my shirts and even my regular jeans with the help of a rubberband. Surprised by that but I do wear maternity 50% of the time.
Stretch marks: None so far (or least that I didn't already have ;)
Sleep: whats that? Nasal congestion- a common side effect of pregnancy- has made sleeping the last few months difficult. Throw in some back pain and a family of snorers and I don't get much.
Movement: This baby loves to kick! I feel it often throughout the day, usually after I eat, but mostly when I lay down to sleep, of course!Last night I actually saw my tummy move when the baby kicked-it was cool and weird too!
Food cravings: Not really.
Gender: It's a surprise!
Labor Signs: None, and hopefully not for a long time.
Belly Button in or out: In and nowhere close to popping yet!
What I miss: reaching the dishes in the upper cabinet, seeing my toes, being able to comfortably hover over a public toilet.
What I am looking forward to: shopping for baby gear!




No comments:
Post a Comment