*

My photo
Been with my sweetheart for seven years now. We were married April 19th, 2008. We bought a house four months later and have been working hard at making it a happy home since. August 27th, 2009 I surprised Keith with the news that our family would soon be welcoming our first baby! We welcomed daughter Scarlett Jordan on May 8th 2010. This is a slice of our lives and whats keeping us busy.

Scarlett's first laugh

Scarlett Talking

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Puffy version of myself at 35/35!!!

35 weeks down- 35 days to go! This weeks doctor's appointment was pretty uneventful, as the past few have been. Basically, everything is great and that's what we like to hear! Aside from that, my nausea has returned full force. I feel it almost every morning for a few hours, but on the bright side, I am not experiencing any of the heartburn horror stories I hear so much about in the 3rd trimester. I am however totally fatigued. the smallest tasks wear me out and I haven't had a good night's sleep since being pregnant so that doesn't help. Backaches and leg cramps have been standard the past few months, so basically, I am ready for Peanut to come out!
On a much brighter note, the nursery is fully complete thanks to all of the wonderful presents we recieved at my baby shower last weekend. My mom and sister did a great job and it was really fun. Some pictures of the hard work they put into it:
The Food:
Photobucket
Photobucket
A child's sand bucket used to chill the champagne
Photobucket
Centerpiece's surrounded by Keith and I's baby photo's
Photobucket
The Favors, little bottles of hand sanitizer
Photobucket
Fun & Games:
Sandy trying to "break the water"
Photobucket

We recieved so many amazing gifts from everybody, I can't possibly share all of them. I did want to share some of the handmade goodies that Peanut got though:
A hand embroidered homemade quilt from Nanny (Peanut's Paternal Great Grandma)
Photobucket

Homemade and embroidered burpie, hooded towel and quilt from Jana
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Homeade burpies, bibs and quilts made by Sandy- soon to be "Nanna" (Peanut's Paternal Grandma)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Baby bottle filled with confetti and money from The Von Massenbach's. We are going to open an account with it in Peanut's name at Seffi's bank!
Photobucket

Some of the amazing loot we received!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And finally, some of the major equiptment:
The Bright Stars InGenuity Portable Swing from Aunt Faun
Photobucket

The Little Hoot highchair from Vicki
Photobucket

The Chicco Cortina Keyfit Travel System from Sandy/Nanna
Photobucket

and finally, the Bright stars InGenuity Playpen bought by Hubby!
Photobucket

Like I said, everybody was so generous I can't possibly put pictures of everything. We would like to say thank you again to everybody who came to the shower for your love and generousity. We can't wait to introduce you to peanut in a few more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment